Sunday, October 16, 2022

Blessings. Healing opportunities.

People can believe in good things. Blessings. God can feel good, like real love. Love can feel good. Healing can feel good. It can be so scary to know you and your body really need so much healing, but you can ask higher powers to help you find the ways to remember and know how to accept real healing and blessings.

This Sunday, I am thanking myself for loving myself enough to become better and I am asking wounded parts of myself which also show up as physical symptoms to please help me and can we please forgive ourselves for how long or how deep or how much it has been. Also ask higher power for assistance to help us find all the energies, people, spaces and sources and resouces who feel blessed to help us with our healing.

Wow it's feeling like a lot so I want to accept myself for needing time to process and also get back to learning how to be in touch with healing blessings. Thank You.

No comments: