Sunday, August 22, 2021

Good energy is great

When people love it is great.

Love can also be like, you love a flower. 

I want to get better at choosing a more healing path because it's a necessity. I have to get better at it and take care of my health and sometimes that means I will be on a different path than I felt pressured to take but I am going to get better at forgiveness.

Our planet can be so confusing. My body, what I must do to make it better...that's  my task right now. 

I have a good partner and I am fortunate and love is here in twosomeness and maybe we will get a cat again soon.

I want to get better at being patient and trusting and finding people who do not mind helping and in fact find it a joy. Right? Maybe we lack the training to know how to be skillful and show our compassionate selves more often, but the capacity to learn and try new things can return to us. Like a gift we lost but found again.

I guess I am very grateful to my body in a way because I am learning to love more, since it's a healing practice, and my body has told me healing is what we need.

I feel concerned about health things still, but I also believe in helpful people and helpful energies and love in lots of forms. That makes me happy. 

I shall tend to my physical being with ginger tea and soon, sleep.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Tres gentil

Muy apacible

Que bueno

Muchismas gracias

I feel the good.

No comments: