Tuesday, November 27, 2018

And so it goes

The dreadful cramps. My body being itself again.
The world got more bizarre this year.

"It hurts my brain and my heart." ~ guy in the video.

Well, at least being aware of the heart is a step and might make him figure out how to treat himself and other people better but I don't know.
Our society must evolve on issues of healing and mental and emotional health.

I am an empathetic person and as a human I can feel joy and pain. I wish the good souls in this world who were abused children had better access to help when they were growing up. I really do.

It is a big world with many, many people. Adults who take responsibility for their lives can learn how to heal themselves and not pass on abusive patterns.

I am not directing any children I know into the tutelage of a person who creates unhealthy conditions, outright lies about things and gaslights women in the process.

People deserve better.

Even though I am sure she is a good person in many ways, I do not trust this woman's judgement enough to recommend any children or young people I know be mentored by her.

I do not trust this man's judgment either. It is tragic. It does not make me happy.

Posing with children for photographs and acting like a blankety-blank savior is not nearly the best the universe can provide.

The old-fashioned masculine domineering stuff is what some people still want or tolerate, and in both men and women they tolerate it, but I believe there are better ways out in the universe and here on earth to exist.

No comments: