Saturday, November 11, 2017

This is kind of like a dream I had

More healthcare.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/danica-roem-to-push-for-transgender-healthcare-along-with-focus-on-traffic/2017/11/10/cd024312-c62b-11e7-afe9-4f60b5a6c4a0_story.html

I dreamt about arguing with a girl about transgender people (something silly, can't recall the details, but an overall impression that she was disgusted by them) and then getting "kicked out" of someplace that was sort of a quiet communal living area (and so was she, and so was everyone, so I wondered who would be left?) Then it ended with going to a facility that needed to be cleaned because some sick, neglected, homeless people had been there.

Sometimes, esp. when dealing with icky health issues, I have felt like the line between me and a homeless person is very thin. I am definitely lucky to have a certain amount of help right now. The difference is, some people are lucky enough to have support which makes them very successful vs. some people are lucky enough to have support that keeps one from being homeless or dead.

Well. Time to go feed a cat (who is also no longer homeless!)

No comments: