Saturday, February 11, 2017

Teas & a badger (what one could be...)

I found these recently and kinda love these teas.


This is a cute American badger.



I didn't even know what it was when I saw it. It was wet in the snow and looked a bit prickly on the sides. I thought it must be a hedgehog, or something else. I had associated badgers with very bad behavior after horrible story someone told me about some nasty ones tearing apart and killing a cat, and the awful way they did it made me think of what some people might feel when they experience certain types of terrible pain (for instance, when women have severe dysmenorrhea, unfortunately.) So I didn't like the idea of badgers. But this was a different badger. It was cute. It seemed kind of lonely and shivering. I was concerned for it. I was making friends with the badger, inside myself, in spite of myself, and my bad attitude towards badgers.

Well.

No comments: