Saturday, March 19, 2016

That's alright...

I feel very confused. 1. Some guys on the sidewalk tonight kept playing Elvis songs and it's like he's on my mind lately. Why? My stepfather met him in Germany and a friend wrote a book about traveling / playing his songs but other than that, I had not given him much thought until recently. 2. This is an up-and-coming portrayal of the guy by Michael Shannon 3. This is Elvis being asked about the war and stuff...(oh wait, this is another one, which the one the actor watched alot according to this article) 5. This scandalousness about Elvis's attraction to underage girls (and virginal ones!) 6. And hey, while we're at it:  http://www.xojane.com/issues/what-is-it-about-powerful-men-and-very-young-girls  7. This is the last song I remember the sidewalk guys singing (Elvis will do it.)



Elvis ~ That's Alright Mama

No comments: