Thursday, March 24, 2016

As it seems to me...

If you are a man, and your behavior indicates that you've been taught to value women more for looks and for how much a woman can prop up an insecure male ego, you may get away with that behavior for a time, but you are doing a disservice to yourself (and absolutely to women also) because even though you have been taught to squash it, you do also have a feminine side, and your feminine side deserves better than what you were taught. If you don't even want to admit you have one, do you honestly expect you are going to be able to treat a woman better than you treated yourself? This is a question. I suffered a lot before I could articulate that,  probably because of many messages I received, and now I am more hopeful about making my way back to health.

No comments: