Thursday, April 09, 2015

disobliging


the "Fertility" part of  (on the radio in the car) "Virginity Fidelity and Fertility."

reminding me of that time when I got really disturbed when I saw GK on stage (he said "this is the only college I've ever been to that's named after a fruit") and he made some crack about being useless for producing kids after age 35 'cause he's a jerk and several hours later had the weird ghost bowling ball braxton-hicks experience, which probably was caused by orange triangle UFOS (i read about them after that experience)

cake that is not as good as the store sample but anyway SUGAR!!!!

x: there is far too much butter cream frosting on that vanilla bean cake
y: i'm sorry i won't do it again
x: i had to scrape half of it off and throw it in the trash
y: i have learned my lesson

No comments: