Friday, April 03, 2015

cosmetic grouch

It's not that I mind make-up and stuff. I especially have a little flirtation with eye make-up and lip gloss once in a while. But if some girl wants to get huffy about how superior her eyebrow grooming techniques are, that's when I encounter a specific...like, I wake up every morning having to make evaluations of how things are going on my face and then do stuff to make it look "normal." And until I get extra income and want to subject myself to lots of clinical laser pain, that's how it's gonna be. So if I didn't get to my eyebrows (and I usually don't) because I already put in lots of effort in other areas, that's purely my business, NOT anyone else's. Just enjoy your little eyebrow routines and skip the judgement, you cain little vow.

No comments: