Sunday, August 07, 2011

Literally

After I read a write-up about Marys of the Sea I was listening to the song and then I went to volunteer with some people. Marys of the Sea & Intro Jam. It was me and some guys. By a skate park with a bunch of boys. I was feeling a little weird. The song kept coming back to me. But then the hours passed. Forgot song. Did other stuff. Then I had to stand off to the side because some stuff was going on and I would be in the way. I was only temporarily going to be standing there. And all of a sudden someone came up to me. He was a bit rude. And physically pushed me. (Not painfully, but not respectfully either.) He said could I move, I was in his way. It was rather sad and wounding but I didn't know why. And I went elsewhere for a while. And then I came home and the computer opened up and the song came back on. And then I was like...wait a minute...is this coincidence?
Heyyy...I am not in your way....

No comments: