Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ah, well...

I completely and totally (kind of) planned to go to this quasi local book festival today. But I just have a feeling it's kind of not happening...oh well. It's too bad. I think that would be an interesting building to check out, too. And it's been a while since I've been to Baltimore. I don't know Baltimore very well. I feel like I should go there and check out good seafood restaurants or something. Baltimore to me is mostly Mary Prankster, or this old poem from English class. Or a few vague, old memories of walking by the aquarium. Or where one of my dad's girlfriends used to live. Or just really annoying traffic. But anyways, it feels like it's not happening today. Anyways, I already missed Mary Downing Hahn, of Wait Til Helen Comes fame. I had a crazy night at one of my jobs last night. (I have 2 part time jobs.) And the roommate has been fighting with the landlady. And time is already marching on and the day is already halfway unfolded. Need to get out in the sun and relax!!! Go to a park.

No comments: