Sunday, February 27, 2005

tea

There is an art to loose leaf tea, I'm discovering. Certain combinations are quite palatable; others are not.

For example, if you put 1-2 teaspoons of loose green tea in the bottom of a "grande" size mug and layer it with approximately half a dozen to a dozen dried chrysanthemum blossoms, & then pour boiling water over it...thats a pretty nice beverage.

But when you decide to go all crazy with it and enhance your drink with with a pink of rosebuds here, a sprinkle of uva ursi there, and why not tosss in some red clover while you're at it...ugh. Don't do it unless you feel like drinking a dried flower watery mess.

By the way I didn't mean to say "a pink of rosebuds" but I kept it in because I like it.

I am super post-happy on this blog.

I like to procrastinate and I have no television.

No comments: