Sunday, February 27, 2005

I'd like to thank the academy...

So the movie "Million Dollar Baby" just won all these awards and its funny cause I just saw that movie last night with a friend of mine and watched the Academy Awards with the same person, and after we saw the movie we went to a diner where I ordered a salad and then a gigantic, whopping slice of lemon merengue pie which I could not finish and which caused me to bounce around or tremor or something (according to him) and tonight just before it won an award I started craving another slice of that pie...I heard that wineries started selling out of Pinot Noir or whatever, just because of that "Sideways" movie. Wouldn't it be funny if diners all across America started selling out of lemon merengue pie? Hah.

--Insert lemon merengue pie graphic HERE

No comments: