Saturday, October 12, 2024

It's been one of those days that went by too fast for some reason.

In morning, had a dream that was a bit sad, but also comforting, about seeing someone I haven't seen in a while.

(What are you going to do?
I don't know.)

A dream that's not necessarily happy can still be comforting anyways.

I had to do something and talk to people when my body wasn't feeling super great and I had to get prepared to do that. This was on the radio, and I didn't change it, and I cried a bit while listening to a part in Act One where they talked about people being whole universes.

"A Little Bit of Power"

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/843/a-little-bit-of-power

At my destination, asked God for help because I was feeling shaky. God delivered! I met some very kind and nice people and I was so relaxed afterwards as I enjoyed finishing some errands.

I cooked healthy food to help my body, but wasn't sure if it was as healthy as it could be.

I napped. Not on purpose. Sleep overtook me.

I attempted to walk barefoot in the grass and do an energy balancing routine, and I somewhat succeeded, but also the cat attacked my ankles and I had to do some extra maneuvers with her wildness, but I did it.

There's so much that can be noticed outside, like the way the leaves are changing on a bush. The bush can be a whole universe.

Now I'm trying to zone out for a bit before I do some shopping and use the laundry room.

Why did the day go by so fast?

Peace.

No comments: