Saturday, October 05, 2024

I feel respect for the process.

I feel like some people just don't know. Don't know or don't want to know. Instead of resisting that, just let that go. They can learn whenever they'll wanna learn. If they want to drag it out and wait and have more empirical experience in the next lifetime, okay. 

Now, it might get better than this, but out of immense respect of whatever I'm learning from whatever I've inherited in this lifetime, I believe I might be choosing feminine failure (such an amazing opportunity to learn more) instead of toxic masculinity. Like maybe I don't need to be successful in a way that props up unwell Patriarchal standards if my mission is to make a female body better, and if that's very incompatible with whatever setups are currently being established. But, if it gets really challenging, perhaps I'll just have to pray for help?

No comments: