Friday, June 28, 2024

Just for fun!

Let's roleplay and pretend I was born in another era, and live in another kind of body, and talk about why I, an awesome Dad, and Grand-dad-to-be, apparently don't have to care about my human rights or my children's human rights. Do you know why? 

The paycheck-archy doesn't want me to care about our human rights!

What does the paycheck-archy want?

Does the paycheck-archy want me to care mostly about making sure that rich guys are doing better than than everyone else all the time, but only in the materialistically fortune sense of things?

"Suicides are at record levels in the U.S.; men, specifically white men, are driving the wave"

https://www.wyomingnews.com/news/local_news/suicides-are-at-record-levels-in-the-u-s-men-specifically-white-men-are-driving/article_590bb04c-ab2a-547c-a3df-087a6931afd9.html

Hmmm.

No comments: