Sunday, February 19, 2023

That dad did eventually...

"claudiaqute:

My dad was talking about Burr pretty positively and I brought up an interview he did on Conan's podcast where it just seemed like he hated women. I had to turn it off, but anyways my dad was like 'oh I never noticed anything I thought he was funny!' and I was like yeah ok sure I guess I was just uncomfortable, ignore me. AND THEN like a couple months later by dad randomly says 'yeah you were right about Burr! Listened to more of his stuff and he just seems to have weird issues with women. So fuck that guy". I was so happy that my dad took what I said and used it to listen critically to someone and that he didn't brush off my feelings. Anyways just happy for growth and yeah Burr has weird issues with women!"

"Saw Bill Burr perform live and the show was just one long, drawn out, increasingly hateful misogynistic rant. : r/TwoXChromosomes"

https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/pq2884/saw_bill_burr_perform_live_and_the_show_was_just/

No comments: