Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Jack and the woman in the bikini down at the pool

Honestly, the Universe is relentless sometimes.

Today I thought it would be nice to go for a swim...for the first time all summer!!!

Yes, just me and a couple of nice older ladies talking about what they're making for dinner, drifting around the pool.

But then, three other people showed up. The older ladies left.

One older dude just chilled out in the pool chair. Meanwhile, the girl got in right away and tried to coax the other guy to come in with her.

Aw, he was shy and scared of the water.

Coax, coax, coax. It will be fun, etcetra.

Finally he got in. And then... 

"Please don't, please don't, please..."

This woman swam over to be near me. A stranger. 

"Please stop. PLEASE DON'T, JACK."

Jack had the three of us in a corner!

I didn't have my glasses on, but I noticed that she might not be as young as I originally thought...

Maybe almost the same age as me.

Jack seemed a lot younger than both of us.

What is Jack's deal?

I think Jack does not respect women. 

I probably just kind of glared and Jack was smirking. He wasn't in any kind of hurry. Then, slowly, he moved away and she followed him. 

"Jack, please don't. Please don't drown me."

Jack got out of the pool and she just watched him. He dried off and left without a word.

Slowly, she got out of the pool, dried off, and left. 

Is she going to cook him dinner now?


No comments: