Thursday, November 28, 2019

Today I took a tiny walk

On my short stroll, I met a very friendly cat.
So many pets he wanted, and he got them. He got up on his hind legs and put his claws into my clothing. Oh, that friendly cat. Well-fed, with a bell and a name tag and phone number. He has had good experiences with humans.

When I was younger, I had a story in my head about a girl who was sent away from her family to work as a maid. She was sad, and she dreaded what she needed to make herself do. She was a teenager when she crossed a bridge.

Small Benjamin,  who is now in Philidelphia with his brother, was five.

We know you deserve a better life.

Love to them. To their father and mother. May the children be reunited with both parents in any harmonious way possible. May they find guidance and help and the best of people and situations.

No comments: