Saturday, July 13, 2019

Mood(s)


  1. Can't sleep and really wanting to get in touch with some girls I haven't seen in decades. Why are we not in touch? One of you has a kid who is probably grown up by now, or close to it, eh? How did that happen. Changed last names. You! Did you ever finish college? You! I could have been reading a book you wrote by now! & you! You said you were going to get married in Italy. I could not afford to go to that. 
  2. I have to browse YouTube for song clips. We didn't have that easy instantaneous access to video when we were writing letters...
  3. Do you want to walk in a park? Or on a trail...
  4. Like have a conversation before someone is reading the other's obituary
  5. We ate at Italian places. Not often. But enough.
  6. (To remember.)
Now my mind is going back to New York at Christmas and none of that group was even there. Those were PNW girls.

No comments: