Monday, June 24, 2019

Oh the bad old '90s

I can't believe that when I was in junior high, a girl my age told us (my friend and I, and an adult) that a teacher at her school made her sit on his lap and said suggestive stuff and to my knowledge no one filed a complaint because the attitude was like that's just what happens sometimes when girls become teenagers. WTF????

I remember thinking that I was lucky I could fit into an old pair of jeans of hers. They were black and skin-tight. I never would wear them today. She gave them to me, and I wore them constantly.

LOL

"Regardless of season or latitude, everyone was dressed for a Seattle winter."

https://cookiesandsangria.com/2013/10/08/90s-fashion-myths-vs-realities/ 

I am sorry that half of the pictures on that site are kaput.

No comments: