Sunday, October 14, 2018

iiiii

I have a keen interest in spirituality. Sorry if I have not paid enough attention to that. My body does not follow the script. I do not feel well-understood. I have part-time work status. I have helped a lot of people. I can do a long term relationship. I need to learn from my body. I do not have kids. I have never married. I did not plan for it to be that way though. I have other friends who did not have kids. We speak on the phone. They are in other states. I wonder why. I seem to know others who don't want to change their name, even if they do marry. I know people can come back. I have to get very smart about what the universe is doing with me, giving me this body. I love to learn. That may be why I have a developing interest in spirituality. It is all about learning.  Spirituality is for everyone. It also includes the heart...

No comments: