Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Hours ago and still thinking about it.

The phone woke me, like an alarm, with a song. It seemed to me that the singer was cheerfully singing about how it's time to be leaving.

I still don't know why the phone did this. Then again, I thought of...well, a person who has left this existence. (But maybe will come back...)
You song spirit.

Partially in daydreaming about other regions, I had been looking at these, which may be no longer "active." 

(That does seem sad. I wonder if people will get "retro" about the picture and text juxtaposition in old blogs, as they did with music. They didn't buy tapes and albums for a time, but now they have returned to those...)

Tabs were open on the phone, so could the song have been attached somehow?

I don't know why it did that. 

No comments: