Thursday, February 08, 2018

After much soul-searching

I think I have identified my truest desire what is just that I want all the men I've ever come into contact with to feel the feminine pain and experience the sexism and become much better people, and it seems it's such a noble aspiration but also they should leave me alone when I'm trying to have a solitary walk in the park, as I made pretty clear to someone who was friendly and with whom I was also friendly at first, but then I had to be firmly and clearly not too friendly, and then he was not so friendly either when we accidentally bumped into one another later which was kinda a shame, but mostly "phew" well my younger self would have thought someone my age would be too old to experience these annoyances but gray hair may soon betray the hoary brunette

No comments: