Friday, June 16, 2017

Hot water...

IT'S LATE. LET'S FIND SOMETHING TO LAUGH AT:

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2131665-flushing-fallopian-tubes-with-poppy-seed-oil-boosts-fertility/

I should go back to bed. I wanted a hot shower.

It was supposed to be fixed. The hot water is not working AT ALL.  Now I love hot water. If I slather castor oil to get through painful cramps or if the cat throws up, it's a wonderful thing to have and I want it back. Can we move to a better place yet? I feel like these health problems are sabotaging me.

I had a nap and a bad dream about trying to get a girl to listen about feminism. I don't want to meet more of these women in the future who are untrustworthy but it's going to happen.  The world would be better for women if more women cared. If you treated people badly and were selfish, do the world a favor. Quit lying to yourself. Then try to do better in the future. Even if it's apparently a hardship for you to actually be good at thinking about how to do that. Is it because you need to be better to yourself, too? Then get better. In being better to other women, you might even be helping yourself more than you realize.

Time for bed. May the hot water gods be kinder tomorrow.

No comments: