Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Oh, the almost thoughts again

Sometimes love of a subject is not enough.
Nature is a gift you lack appreciation for because you value superficial things. You were almost someone who was openhearted and used your intellect to help people but instead you were closed, corrupt, and untrustworthy. You help those who feed your ego and discriminate against the others.The memories of people putting down certain kinds of people, sucking up to your egocentric side, and an over-emphasis on monetary rewards...these do not speak of excellence to me. I found an environment where the men and women are better to each other. They help me more and they don't shut me out. Thank goodness for them. I  wish you would be more like them. I wish you would believe it is worth it.

No comments: