Thursday, May 18, 2017

Peaceful dreams

I dreamed I was with two people (man and wonan) of native ancestry and we were going to go to dinner. I had ideas like, let's go to a restaurant on the beach by the ocean, but then I was sitting next to them in a diner & they weren't hungry. The man drove us to an area where there was a big clearing/big sky overhead and lots of yellow flowers...very beautiful. And it felt like we flew around the area in circles. Then we all just laid on the ground quietly in front of native women who had some stalls set up, like there had been a market happening, but now they were in the process of closing the stalls down. There was some activity but it was quiet and not much in the way of talking was happening. Also I don't know if it was in a different dream but I remember something about a veteran (with native ancestry, maybe other ancestry too) in uniform talking into a camera and smiling, but I don't know what he was saying.

No comments: