Saturday, January 28, 2017

I really need to do some housecleaning tomorrow

WOMEN / MUSLIMS / MEXICO WALL / OUR ENVIRONMENT 

I don't want anyone (including myself) to have a breakdown about something as silly as politics (so silly! politics! sooo sooo silly!) but I really do think that some people need to stop pretending that everything is okay right now. It is not okay. The country is being run by a delusional power-hungry individual who has conned some into thinking he's going to "make us great again," and that he is "finally a strong leader" (Many women are saying this! Who has brain-washed these women?) He is a tyrant who probably would've received medical attention if he'd been born into different circumstances. He's not like any other president that has been elected in my lifetime. I'm sad to be living in a horror novel. I hope that it will get better. PLEASE. HOW CAN WE BETTER THIS SITUATION?

No comments: