Saturday, January 28, 2017

A walk and tea

Happy about tea and I had a super good walk. Before I went on it, a guy at a library struck up a conversation with me about wanting to take me on a hike, told me I am "rad," and said it was "awesome" to meet me. Perhaps he was lonely or just very outgoing? He had very effeminate mannerisms. I was not quite up to going hiking with a stranger at the spur of the moment, but a little nature walk and it was very beneficial. I think the universe doesn't want me to be too depressed. I certainly don't, what good does that do? It is possible that I have been noticing gay men a little more when I am out...perhaps they seem more trustworthy to some women who have been feeling very cynical about male/ female imbalances in our culture...I don't know why some men and women subscribe to such extreme modes of hypermasculine behavior...Very wary of that...

No comments: