Friday, July 29, 2016

It's a beautiful morning...

Readin'....

Fictional past: Peggy and Joan

I have a friend who said she wouldn't watch MM, even though it's a great show... I could sort of see her point... I did a lot of stress-eating while watching it...

Stories of today....

Cleaning Nail Clippings, Cutting the Cake....

From Domicile:

"From students/teachers/other support/contractors/management. People will walk in the back, ask if I’m there, be told I’m on vacation and will say “oh, okay” and walk out. They will wait a week to tell me something is broken/needs to be done instead of just telling her. Hell, if I walk into the shop and she’s talking to someone about a job, they’ll stop talking to her and just restart the entire conversation with me.


• She’s always asked to do the paper work/organizing/light cleaning/etc by the higher ups"


"When she worked afternoons, the boss would come in everyday and start going “make sure you do this, and this, and this”. Basically treat her like she had no idea what she was doing. When I started on her shift? He’d stop in maybe once a week, ask if everything was good, I’d say yes, and he leave."

No comments: