Saturday, July 16, 2016

environmental issues

Somewhere, in a less than ideal scene...
Person E: I'm tired of this environment now. It's unfair, disrespectful, it's set up a certain way... Person D: I like things the way they are. I don't know why you are complaining. I think I know what your deal is. You're saying this environment is "unfair," but I know that you are being a "drama queen" and a "victim." You're the only one who complains about it...
Person E: Well, I think that you saying "drama queen / victim" is belittling and glossing it over. And I have heard other people complaining about it. I wonder why you haven't? Maybe because they know you'll like them better and want to help them more if they don't mention it to you. And that means, when someone does mention it, that person is the "bad one." Moreover, I've been in other environments which are different than this one and I prefer them because they are more respectful...

No comments: