Tuesday, February 16, 2016

against overbooking appointments

god bless the person I live with for being attentive and amused at my rant about a dental experience which included getting stuck in a chair for 40 minutes after receiving five injections, watching a movie about the Roc (the Roc is hot!) and a little girl who...saves him from his inept parenting??? while the doctor performed his art on two other customers, then it was finally my turn and I was raising my hand repeatedly during drilling and deep cleaning ("all I can do is give you more anesthesia") and afterward bloodily drooling on myself while waiting out front for paperwork (because for whatever reason? they don't have the little sinks for patients to spit into and they didn't have me rinse, why not? "it's bad to spit"...oh really, is it better to have the patient discharge bloody drool in waiting room as you take forever to print out many forms?) I am tempted to believe that large man (such as the Roc) would get much better treatment... "I'm sorry but I really need to go home and rinse with saltwater"...and when I went back to sign the last form the receptionist eagerly asked "is the numbness gone?" and thought I'd get called into the back office, but no, I was able to sign them at the desk, which is fine, out of there more quickly... ah, here is a scene I watched...


The Game Plan ~ Messy Kitchen Scene

No comments: