Thursday, November 21, 2013

fancy talking pictures types of things

From Morris Dance on wikipedia

In search of light comical song/dance relief, was trying very hard to find a hey nonny nonny sketch, but ALL I got was:

http://www.moviestack.com/posts/261498-robin-hood-men-in-tights-on-key--peele.

Typing "renaissance costumes" and various other things did not help.

On the other hand, Lando's Fan and Tackle & Grapple and McCringleberry's Excessive Celebration (the last one reminded me of that time I found out a kid who sat behind me in a math class had magically metamorphosed into being someone's dad and had also posted a religious sermon including comparisons of himself to a rhinoceros) were perfectly available. Now I really should go proofread an essay for a coworker whose mom is my age. Hey nonny donde estany...

No comments: