Friday, August 23, 2013

Konstig liten sång

Made the title Swedish. Should this be next?
http://mythicalmonkey.blogspot.com/2010/08/aging-of-greta-garbo.html
On the internet this evening, I found a pleasing parody of Blurred Lines.



The funny, the sad...
http://piecesofmargo.blogspot.com/2013/08/a-tale-of-two-sissies.html
http://piecesofmargo.blogspot.com/2013/08/a-monkey-could-pass-that-test.html

How I love a break from the internet, but I did not grow up with it, and it is not nothing to me, to be able to find little things that people post that can give you experiences which you still think about later. From before vacation: http://ohrohin.com/post/56821802177/trapsarebeautiful-omg
Earlier this year, I remember looking at this chunk of months on the moon stop blog...I did not know why I wanted to keep looking at this one place as I scrolled down through fashions and many other pictures (including a strange pregnancy one), Caught A Light Sneeze played (I loved how this kicked in when I did that), and then it ended with "Dickinsonian" white dresses. I thought that writer was in Northern Cali, but perhaps I was mistaken. I was all ready to wonder where in California this place might be...but maybe it's actually in the South? Missing being on my Northern California trip...oh, vacation is missed!...and on top of it, have been thinking of House, having purchased a cane for a toe (broken after a suitcase was left out the night after returning...) On vacation drives, CDs that had not been played in years were unearthed. I remember a girl in a Chicagoland Borders (oh! I never wrote how sad I was when they went under) giving me a coupon and telling me that I had to buy a Belle and Sebastian CD. I listened to it again on the freeways, enjoying my A/C (was told it was 102 degrees today?), and I looked up this one, Dress Up In You... The comments say "Isobel...not everything is written about Isobel" Maybe not? But decided to also look up their Isobel.
Isobel
Bjork's Isobel
~~~~~~~~~~

What type of exceptionally friendly bird was this...



 
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

fin! Hos Akilles Säkerhet hittar du allt inom kameraövervakning, hemlarm, villalarm och mycket mer till riktigt låga priser!

Hos oss har du även fri frakt.
visit here Säkerhetskamera .