Monday, August 30, 2010

Health is nice

Oh today was a good day when I woke up.
I felt like a combination of the positive parts of some songs was playing in the back of my mind...
(Destiny's Child: "I'm a Survivor" and something that the character Tony sings in West Sing Story: "could it be, yes it could, something's coming, something good...")
On other mornings, I didn't feel well, and it was awful.
I have woken up to hear someone far off, screaming, but it was in my head, or something.
I have spent portions of my life actually cringing when I heard children on a playground because I was afraid something bad was happening. Then I looked and it was just kids playing.
As far as I know, I have not eaten any processed wheat or sugar in 2 weeks.
And so far, I have really enjoyed my food today.

No comments: