Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Little window, FB

Tonight's internet experience: out of all the FB friends, the one who is most in need of medical treatment (and luckily has insurance,) seemed to be the most disappointed about Coakley losing. Because she cares! Another FB friend has orders to assist (though at this time not actually travel to) Haiti. And...some pictures just now fell out of the top of my closet. It is not so happy, this idea of things falling down. I thought so long ago and now I am reminded. But here and now, these were just some old pictures in a plastic container...Maybe I'll put one up...one of these days. If I can scan any. Guess that for now, I'll just pick them up.
Well, thank you for falling down like that. Peru pictures.
Also my other friend (who I actually strangely dreamed about being with me as she was dangling from a cliff a few sleeps ago, yeah, great, really thank you for falling down, box of photos) is doing more gardening projects!
A dream I wrote about on June 24, 2008 was a good one.

No comments: