Monday, January 11, 2010

The last CD I bought

I bought it in Sedona. It was the newest one by this guy: Wolf's Robe.
He said that traditionally there were many ceremonies for the men, to get them in touch with the more feminine side of themselves. Women as "live-givers" were considered to be more advanced than the men, and men as "life-takers" had to go through ceremonies to advance themselves.
(And with music!!!!)
~~~~~
On a different topic, I just read about Miep Gies. Now I am also remembering another book, another, and another. Weird. There's this actress, I recall a friend telling me she was her boyfriend's cousin, she was in this movie, and that was about the time I was reading them...Also I read books about ballerinas. And, oh, when I was younger, there were some illustrations of this book on a PBS show. Honestly, it can be spooky to think about the past. (Well, Adios, past!) Ack. Yesterday they were circulating some petition flyers at the public library. More budget cuts. (Maybe people should read nature more than words then. If they can!!!)

No comments: