Thursday, September 03, 2009

eerie moments of the evening

The evening was a vast improvement over a severely and nauseatingly painful morning. Lonely Elevator Girl story. Wow, the 50s. Jack Kerouac. Much later on, in an art museum, the elevator girl stared and stared and recognized herself. I reminds me of the reaction I had when I stared and stared at a picture of Irene MacDonald by C.L. Dodgson (Lewis Carroll) in my high school photography book. "It Won't Come Smooth." This evening, I liked what I listened to on this radio show, "Voices With Vision," but alas, no playlist. I drove and listened and wanted to go to a diner, but I came home instead and then I was in the perfect state of mind to appreciate the elevator girl story. Before I sleep, I'm going to read The Magician's Book.

No comments: