Saturday, July 27, 2024

Humans need to get rehabilitated.

I recently saw some people online discrediting a video of  an adult who was having a trembling panic attack, and I thought that was very inhumane. But they were making fun of it and calling it acting. I suppose it made them feel better to say those things?

Then I saw a video of a child having that kind of trembling panic attack. Would the same people who made fun of the adult having the panic attack do that to a small child? 

I don't know where those videos went. 

Here's a different one.

Ahmed Alnaouq on X: "Hello America and Britain, This is done with your weapons, your money. Your politicians facilitated supported and funded this genocide.

I hope you remember this."

https://x.com/AlnaouqA/status/1812524043876372483

No comments: