Wednesday, April 17, 2024

I have had a long time of being introverted, but friendship can still inspire me.

Earlier thoughts: 

Is it cheesy to get the Summer Wind song in your head when you're walking through an area named after the Summer Wind?

I don't really know why I ended up here. I don't know why other people ended up elsewhere. 

My goal today is to get better at living in the moment. It's easier to do that when you're not online so much. The world is full of problems and issues that I am not going to be able to fix. 

It's better to stop or go for a walk and take in what's around me. In fact, maybe if more people did that there wouldn't be so many problems. 

Oh! Look at this hummingbird. If I can't get a picture of it maybe I can at least get a good look at it and guess what it is, yeah...

(Hummingbird not pictured...)

No comments: