Thursday, April 18, 2024

Distracted but good.

People can be almost too good at getting distracted and scared when it seems like they're being asked to do something that's new or different to them, or because they want to have a new ways of doing things or seeing things (but from the universe's perspective, what if maybe it's not even all that new?) and in this life there were times when I did suffer a lot from lack of confidence, and it was easy to keep getting scared or distracted, and I ran away from some trauma lessons because I didn't seem to know a lot about the best way to handle things. I think there's some complex stuff I have needed to sort through and it makes it so that I have felt too "misunderstood" by others who seemed to have simpler circumstances to navigate. Lack of trust in the process was a weakness that I felt, and sometimes it seemed like I just had to run away just to figure out what I needed to do. That can happen when we're distracted or scared. 

No comments: