Thursday, August 24, 2023

Well, dear old humanly hearteds...

"'There is so much to be said about the ways in which he has pushed progress meaningfully, and we have benefited from that,' Farrow tells Joy Reid. 'But also he is a figure that makes it difficult to rely on him.'"

https://www.msnbc.com/the-reidout/watch/elon-musk-s-reported-influence-over-u-s-government-discussed-by-ronan-farrow-who-investigates-musk-s-businesses-behavior-in-new-expose-191476293659

Elon Musk - "Why Do Anything?" 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeqR6bkm8os

E. made a good impression on me at the end of the flight I took that landed in LA in 2018 because a little girl threw up and her mom brought her to the bathroom to clean her up and it meant everyone had to wait to get off the plane and he just seemed like a patient, patient person who could have sympathy for the mom tending to the little girl in that situation. And I really noticed because I was once a little kid who threw up at the end of a flight, too, and I remember feeling so embarrassed. I thought, but maybe that little girl can have nicer memories of mom tending to her in the bathroom at the back of the plane.

No comments: