Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Poor old them.

Their kids deserve much better access to human rights than the patriarchy wants them to act like they deserve. 

It seems sad that some well-off folks just accept living in a realm of brittle superficiality.

Gosh, I wonder if I lived in previous times in circumstances which were both exceedingly wealthy and spiritually confining, and swore I wouldn't need to go through that again? I bet I did live through that, or else something in the universe really really really wanted me to think so.

Of course, this time around I got to experience how much anxiety and disrespect and exploitation occurs when you are at a different level in society.

When poorer people have less access to resources and are prone to being more exploited, that actually harms all of the weathier ones in our society, too. 

No comments: