Thursday, July 27, 2023

And these two! What if they have daughter-in-laws someday?

"Jennifer Welch and Angie Sullivan Have Had It with..."

https://www.interviewmagazine.com/comedy/jennifer-welch-and-angie-sullivan-have-had-it-with-televangelists-and-elon-musk

"BARBIES

WELCH: 'I don’t really think about Barbies that often, because I’m a grown-ass woman.'”

🤠

"MAMA’S BOYS

WELCH: 'I have a wonderful relationship with my sons, but a mama’s boy past the age of 10 or 12 is just a titty baby wuss. Nobody wants to marry a mama’s boy, so I think mothers do their sons a huge disservice when they don’t prepare them for adulthood.'

SULLIVAN: 'I would say that there’s 50% chance your daughter-in-law’s going to hate you, anyway. We both have two boys. One of our daughter-in-laws is going to hate our guts. I mean, that’s just math. So I would say, I like a mama’s boy. I love my little cuddly sons.'”

🙀

No comments: