Thursday, June 29, 2023

I feel grateful again.

Hello...song of the latter part of evening...at almost this end of this remarkable month.

The Wallflowers – "6th Avenue Heartache Lyrics"

https://genius.com/The-wallflowers-6th-avenue-heartache-lyrics

I had the opportunity to go in a better direction, and I found out some people are out there who also want to be on a good healing path. It's not about perfection, or everyone being on exactly the same journey, but it's about going forward on that good healing path, and that's what makes me feel like I am going in a better direction. Oh. I am so glad some people in the world are better at some things. To be put in a place where you feel humility can be a source of joy, and a real gift. Maybe some of us who have experienced really dark times can feel grateful for the new self that can be born. I know there are people who can share their knowledge, and when I need assistance there is help available, and I can learn how to change for the better, and this feels like a blessing.

No comments: