Saturday, March 11, 2023

I know what's the most true.

I truly want to be a better and healthier person. Whole and true to myself. Others can progress at whatever pace they want to. "Let it go..."

~~~~~~

One example of societal messaging to let go of is stuff you get pressured into by authority figures at a young age. Such as this:

"In grade school, it seems like whenever teachers get the chance to, they create a group of monstrous idiots and plop one quiet girl into the center of it all to keep the boys 'under control.' This all-too-common dynamic can be observed in nearly every room in every public school across America, from science labs to gymnasiums."

~ Claire Geare

"SATIRE: Dick jokes, faux feminism and misogynistic men. Oh my!" - The Arizona State Press

https://www.statepress.com/article/2023/02/spmagazine-satire-film-bro-comedy-bro#

I think that being forced into that role is an  unhealthy dynamic...so now it is over....or it really should be. Let it go...

No comments: