Thursday, November 24, 2022

What's getting shown to us now

I am glad I was able to shower and release some heavy feelings that came up. Blessed. It's pretty hard. This is stuff from years ago. Crying inside stuff. To medicate or use other ways stuff. I can feel it again. Bless these wounded feelings, bless you for showing me where we can begin to be more healing. I believe we can learn to get better at loving and embracing these wounded crying younger ones inside of us and this will heal a lot more about our wounded selves than we were told...That's how it feels tonight, after letting waves ebb out while standing in the shower...seeing what appeared to be the light from the energy change and grow brighter around my line of vision and then disappear as the waves were coming up and passing through...I better sleep soon...that would be good.

No comments: