Saturday, November 19, 2022

It would also be nice...

If this backache would subside and you could tell your dad and his very sexist friends (they could be men or wonen) there's no way I am allowed by the universe to make life worse for women just to cater to their incredibly selfish egos. 

They are so accustomed to people doing that, sometimes their entitlement literally horrifies me, almost if they are asking me to murder my own family in the exchange for laughing at another dumb, tasteless joke they concocted for incels.

I am disappointed and disgusted with their disrespectful attitudes, rudeness, carelessness, and irresponsibility. I think they were better people when they were younger, but it is sad how they cave in to violence more easily than most people.

Ah, thank you, heating pad, for helping with the backache.

No comments: