Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Different experiences in different bodies...

OM.

Truth is, there can also be quite a collection of emotions to deal with when you get a certain kind of sad feeling while looking at the mountains...it comes from perceiving that some people are not very open to listening, and that's been disappointing. But tonight two younger-than-me women who are also moms who probably don't know I have been dealing with certain insecurity-fueled messages from...

self & society? 

told me several times they were happy to see me and that I have good energy. They gave me several book recommendations (Braiding Sweetgrass, Women Who Run With the Wolves, Warrior Goddess Training.) Because they mentioned being interested in learning how to be better to their bodies at certain times in their cycle and in one case doing so for the purpose of treating PMDD, I recommended Womancode.

There must be some higher forces out there that want to help all kinds of people on this planet. 

No comments: