Thursday, February 18, 2021

The Moon is hiding Mars

I so appreciate the moon and the stars tonight and I am sure spending more time appreciating nature would be the most healing thing.

Sometimes I feel bad when I think that someone with a genuinely helpful nature might have tried to ask me if I needed help years ago because I blew them off, but approaching a person on a street at night raises the likelihood of that happening. It's just that sometimes I am the person who would accept the help, but what if the universe interferes for some reason?

I don't think that past has to be repeated.

Internet communications have flaws. Face to face may be better, but who knows.

It's nice to be in a place where you feel appreciation naturally bubbling up and that what nature can do for some of us.

Trees, water. A clear view of night skies...

No comments: